I am PhD student in the Code Recommenders subgroup of the Software Technology Group at TU Darmstadt.
- 2013–now, TU Darmstadt, PhD student, advised by Mira Mezini
- 2012, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, exchange student
- 2009–2013, TU Darmstadt, master’s degree
- 2006–2009, TU Darmstadt, bachelor’s degree
My general research interests include: developer-assistance tools, bug detection, mining software repositories, and software testing. I lead the Eko Software Campus project, in which we build MuDetect, a developer-assistance tool that finds API misuses, i.e., incorrect or non-optimal usages of APIs in programs. I’m the project lead of MuBench, a benchmark dataset and pipeline for API-misuse detectors. In the past, I’ve also been a core contributor to the KaVE Software Campus project, in which we built a developer-assistance tool that helps developers learn and use third-party APIs quickly and correctly in their work.
I served on the following committees:
- Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution (WAPI ‘18)
- Organizing Committee of the MSR ‘18 Mining Challenge
- Organizing Committee of the 1st International Workshop on API Usage and Evolution (WAPI ‘17)
- Program Committee of the FSE ‘17 Tool Demonstrations
- Program Committee of the MSR ‘17 Mining Challenge
- Program Committee of the SANER ‘17 Tools Track